Terms and Conditions of Let
Old Duffus Farmhouse & The Lodge
Once a booking has been confirmed, a Contract has been entered into. The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
- The maximum number of guests allowed in Old Duffus Farmhouse is 8 and the maximum number of guests allowed in The Lodge is 3 unless prior consent has been obtained from the owners.
- Entry to the property is from 4pm on the arrival date.
- Departure is by 10am on the departure date.
- Booking payment – 30% of the rental is required to confirm the booking. The remaining balance is required to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival are required to pay the full rental amount.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation prior to 8 weeks before rental start date:
We will refund the full price paid less an administration fee of 10%.
Cancellation 6- 8 weeks before rental start date:
We will refund the full price paid less an administration fee of 40%.
Cancellation within 4 weeks of the holiday start date:
Regrettably no refund can be made.
- On arrival keys will be found in a wall mounted security box. A code will be provided by the owner prior to arrival.
- You are responsible for your own travel insurance and that the owner is not liable for any injury to you or damage to your belongings during your stay. You are responsible for ensuring that windows and doors are locked either when absent or sleeping.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the properties.
- A maximum of two dogs are allowed in Old Duffus Farmhouse and one dog is allowed in The Lodge. Please ensure all dogs are confined to the public rooms.
- Any breakages or damage deemed by the owner to be out-with fair wear and tear will be paid for.
- On departure, it is expected that the property is left in a similar condition to when you arrived. The owners kindly ask that beds are stripped and all linen and towels are left in the utility room. Dishes and crockery are washed, bins emptied and furniture, games and books returned to their original location. Please empty the fridge and freezer of any leftover food. It would be appreciated if the fridge, microwave and cooker top are wiped down and the grill pan is cleaned. Remember to check drawers, under beds and tables for any leftover belongings as well as any mobile phone chargers in sockets.
- If you do not wish to clean the property at the end of your stay we are happy to arrange full cleaning at a charge of £10 per hour. Please inform us if you wish to take advantage of this service.
- Please ensure that no one forgets to leave the house keys.
If you have any further questions please contact us.