With amazing views across to the spectacular ruins of Duffus Castle, Old Duffus Farmhouse is ideal for family groups or larger parties.
Sleeps up to a maximum of 8 people.
- Large farmhouse kitchen/diner with open fire – fitted kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, dining seating for 8
- Living room with castle views – Wood Burning Stove, TV, DVD, WiFi, Freeview, DAB radio, Ipod docking station, board games, books
- 2 x spacious double bedrooms (one with castle view)
- Luxury bathroom with roll top bath, separte walk in shower
- Luxury shower room
- Utility room – washing machine, tumble drier, clothes airer, ironing board, iron, picnic crockery
- Porch – food and water bowls for dogs, plenty of space for wellies, walking boots, golf clubs etc
- 2 x twin bedrooms with castle views
- 1 x snug – lounge seating, TV, DVD, children's toys
- Large enclosed private garden – garden furniture, fire bowl, BBQ, outdoor toys
- Ample parking to rear
- All bills included in rent
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels provided
- Highchair, travel cot and stair gate available
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing
- Complimentary logs for wood burner and open fire
- Wheelchair access
- Please note for child safety that there are agricultural buildings to the rear of the property with occasional use by farm vehicles, however the garden is fenced
- Old Duffus Farmhouse is available for a minimum of 1 week let during the high season.
- Shorter lets may be available at other times - please contact us if you have such a request.
- An advance payment of 30% is required for all bookings, with the remainder payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. If bookings are made within 8 weeks of arrival then payment is required in full.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for our full cancellation policy.
- Our Rental Rates are listed here.
Old Duffus Farmhouse
Old Duffus Farmhouse Rates 2019
|4th January||28th March||£700||3 nights|
|29th March||27th June||£850||3 nights|
|28th June||29th August||£995||1 week|
|30th August||31st October||£850||3 nights|
|1st November||19th December||£700||3 nights|
|20th December||2nd January 2020||£995||1 week|