As restrictions relax, please follow the regulations of your home area and those of Moray. If you are allowed to travel, here are our guidelines:
In an emergency:
Call NHS 24: 111
Dr Gray’s Hospital, Pluscarden Road, Elgin: Tel. 0345 456 6000
Please be aware that the Scottish Government guidelines may differ to your country of origin. Please check the latest guidelines before you arrive.
What we’re doing:
As life returns to ‘business as usual’ we are adopting a gentle approach. As always, each property receives a thorough clean between each guest and we will continue to:
- Clean and disinfect all touch points.
- There will be hand wash in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- There will be a new dish cloth and sponge supplied for every stay.
Entry time 4.00pm. Exit time 10am.
What you can do to help:
- Please do NOT travel to your holiday destination if you have Coronavirus symptoms – high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- If you develop symptoms during your stay you should stay indoors, self-isolate & arrange a test using your holiday address.
- Book a test online www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- You are not able to isolate at our holiday property. If you must isolate and can travel home safely to isolate, avoiding the use of public transport, please do this.
- In the event that this is not possible, you should discuss this with the NHS Test and Protect team. You may be signposted to the National Assistance Helpline on 0800 111 4000 if you need help to isolate and cannot arrange it yourself or through friends and family.
- You MUST notify us as your accommodation provider.
- Please use the dishwasher where possible to ensure crockery gets a thorough clean at a high temperature.
On your departure:
- Please remove any leftover food and put it in the brown bin.
- Please strip all the beds that have been used, including the mattress and pillow protectors.
- Put all used linen and towels in a laundry bag (kept under the sink).
- On leaving please put some of the windows throughout the house on tilt to air it for the next guests.
We hope you have a great stay at Duffus Estate!