Nestled at the gates of historic Duffus House, The Lodge is perfect for couples or small families.
Sleeps up to a maximum of 3 people.
This single storey building is comprised of:
- Living room/dining area – Wood burning stove, TV, Freeview, DVD, Ipod docking statio, radio, books, games
- Spacious double bedroom complete with king sized bed, Egyptian cotton bedding
- Bright single room
- Kitchen – well equipped including dish washer, microwave, cooker, fridge
- Bathroom – (newly renovated in January 2019) shower, sink, WC
- Utility/storage area – washing machine, tumble drier, freezer, plenty of space for walking boots, wellies, golf clubs etc
- Enclosed private rear garden – garden furniture, BBQ, fire bowl
- Ample parking to front of property & use of lockable garage - ideal for storing bikes etc
- All bills included in rent
- Linen and towels provided
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing, mains water and electricity
- The owners are happy to provide any extra information about the area and things to do
- The Lodge is available for a minimum of 1 week let during the high season.
- Shorter lets may be available at other times - please contact us if you have such a request.
- An advance payment of 30% is required for all bookings, with the remainder payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. If bookings are made within 8 weeks of arrival then payment is required in full.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for our full cancellation policy.
The Lodge Rates 2019
|4th January||28th March||£350||2 nights|
|29th March||27th June||£425||2 nights|
|28th June||29th August||£500||1 week|
|30th August||31st October||£425||2 nights|
|1st November||19th December||£350||2 nights|
|20th December||2nd January 2020||£500||1 week|